The Stuart Fund for Financial Aid

120
Donors
120% of 100 Donor goal
$51,602
Donated
This campaign ended on July 01, 2020, but you can still make a gift to Stuart Country Day School of the Sacred Heart by clicking here!
Matches iconMatches
View All
An Anonymous DonorMarjorie Fitton '81, Ed & Jaci Trzaska P '30, William Mayhall & Linda Foell matched $250 for each donor, donating a total of $25,000
About

At this time several Stuart families are experiencing significant financial hardship related to COVID-19 and are faced with the difficult decision of whether they can afford a Stuart education. And behind each financial need stands a worthy Stuart girl who wants to continue as a member of our community. Due to the pandemic, financial aid requests have increased significantly. Fortunately, we have been able to provide some assistance to meet the needs of 85% of our families who have requested financial aid so they can re-enroll their daughters. Yet there are the remaining 15% of families who still require some assistance, despite a meaningful contribution by her family.

In response to this very real need, we are focusing our fundraising efforts on The Stuart Fund for Financial Aid. Stuart is fortunate to have the support of three donors who are collectively offering up to $25,000 in matching funds. Marjorie Fitton ’81, William Mayhall and Linda Foell, and Ed and Jaci Trzaska P ’30 will donate $250 for every gift to The Stuart Fund for Financial Aid. Our goal is to reach 100 donors by June 30, 2020.

Your donations will support financial aid for current Stuart families who have experienced immediate and confirmed hardship related to COVID-19. In addition, it will ensure that the current economic challenges do not adversely impact our ability to support and retain all of our valued faculty and staff. Your support will ensure that, when we return to campus, every member of our community can re-join the Stuart community, something that benefits all Stuart girls.

No updates for this campaign.


Most Recent Donors
Lee Englert photo
Lee Englert
An Anonymous Donor
Anonymous
Jasmine V. Ferrer & Jason Matthews photo
Jasmine V. Ferrer & Jason Matthews
Regina Murray Volkwein & Edward Volkwein  photo
Regina Murray Volkwein & Edward Volkwein
Robert and Mollie Sheppard photo
Robert and Mollie Sheppard
Grace Sheppard photo
Grace Sheppard
Kenneth F Smith, Jr photo
Kenneth F Smith, Jr
Maureen and Patrick McLaughlin photo
Maureen and Patrick McLaughlin
J. Scott Reeder & Mr. & Mrs. Scott Reeder photo
J. Scott Reeder & Mr. & Mrs. Scott Reeder
Anne Pierpont photo
Anne Pierpont

Advocates

Marjorie Fitton '81, Ed & Jaci Trzaska P '30, William Mayhall photo
Marjorie Fitton '81, Ed & Jaci Trzaska P '30, William Mayhall
Heart icon matched a total of $25,000
Community Advocates photo
generated 26 clicks